Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Grandparent's Day 2010!

Grandparents Quotes

The handwriting on the wall means the grandchildren found the crayons.
-- Author Unknown

A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. 
-- Erma Bombeck

I like to do nice things for my grandchildren - like buy them those toys I've always wanted to play with.
-- Gene Perret

You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
-- Irish Saying

If your baby is 'beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,' you're the grandma.
-- Teresa Bloomingdale

Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.
-- Marcy DeMaree

Elephants and grandchildren never forget.
-- Andy Rooney


Grandma's Blessing Bracelet

Photobucket

8 comments:

Graphic Design by Tara said...

Thank you for hopping and posting!
T♥

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hi there! We are already following you, but wanted to let you know that we also have a blog hop that includes twitter and facebook too today! Hope you will visit and join up!

www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Happy Weekend!

cottonfieldfarm said...

Hey! I love the Grandparents quotes! I happen to have two of the BEST granddaughters in the world!
Just stopped by to connect and invite you over for a visit.
Will be following. Would love for you to follow back!
Regina

Shelley said...

I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
God Bless,
Shelley

Froggy said...

Hi! I'm following you from PSYCHEDELIC SUNDAYS! I'd love for you to hop over to my pad to say hello. If you're hosting a blog event, make sure to list it on the Blog Event Directory!

Melissa AKA Froggy
A little of this A little of that...
http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

Momsy Katsy @My Tots Exactly said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm now your newest GFC follower and email subscriber (via k3na29xx {at} gmail {dot} com)

~~ Kat ~~
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls

billiemonster said...

Thanks for stopping by Billie Monster! I didn't know there WAS a grandparents day. Glad to know there is!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Aww I missed grandparents day :( whoops!

I just found your blog through Mailbox Monday. Have a great day!