Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reserve Your Spot Today - Design Event

A Very Merry Christmas Store
Proudly Presents

Harold Hand
Creative Designer

SEPTEMBER 11 & 12, 2010
1:00 - 5:00 PM
@ A Very Merry Christmas Store,
923 Front Street, Conway, AR

To Reserve a Seat: (501) 548-6177 

Our events are free to attend and feature hands-on workshops so that you can take your decorating skills to the next level!

In September, we will once again welcome [by overwhelming demand] designer Harold Hand, featured in O Magazine, D Home, Southern Accents, and many other publications and media. Harold's work is seen throughout our Department 56 section and the store decor. He is incredibly talented in creating foam sculpture to accent your Village collection -- and he has graciously agreed to come and show everyone how to make your own amazing displays!

To learn more about Harold Hand visit www.haroldhand.com.

4 comments:

Mrs. No-No said...

Sueberry - I'm following you back :)
Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Keepin' Company Thursdays.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now too!

Nicole said...

Thanks for following my blog "its All Random". Following you back!

emmy's closet said...

Following you back from Buzz on by Thursday! Thanks for following & commenting on my blog, I look forward to your posts!

:) Sara