Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ABC Wednesday - Letter "E"

Here's the plan: each week I am going to feature a product or holiday item that represents the letter of the week. I'll do do my best to make it through the alphabet. The kids may have to help me out a bit with this. I can think of a few letters that are going to be a bit tricky. lol 

(we are starting with the letter "E" because that's the letter of the week on a blog hop that I follow with my personal blog and well while I was thinking "E" things Ebenezer Scrooge came to mind.) 

For the letter "E" I give you:


Ebenezer Scrooge


I love the Mickey Mouse version of 
A Christmas Carol

Ebenezer Scrooge's House - Dickens' Village

 This is a piece from the Dickens Village - A Christmas Carol Series by Dept. 56. We get this one and a few others out every year to decorate the fireplace mantel. They look great in the evening time with the lights down low. The buildings all light up and some have moving parts inside. When you stop by store be sure to check out the full working models of villages that we carry. Harold Hand, the designer mentioned in a previous post, had a huge role in bringing our village displays to life. They look amazing and we are anxious for his next visit.

Have an Excellent Day Everyone!

Next Wednesday we'll feature an item in the store or something Holiday related to the letter "F." 

No comments: